Availability of Website
- The member recognizes that the traffic of data through the Internet may cause delays
during the download of information from the website and accordingly, it shall not hold the Company liable for delays that are ordinary in the course of Internet use.
- Member further acknowledges and accepts that the website will not be available on a continual twenty-four-hour basis due to such delays, or delays caused by the Company’s upgrading, modification, or standard maintenance of the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The online course is owned by the Company and is protected by American and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- No right, title, or interest in or to the online course or any portion thereof, is transferred to any Member, and all rights not expressly granted herein, are reserved by the Company.
- The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs
and slogans, are trademarks of the Company. Member may not use such marks
without the prior written permission of the Company.
The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to enable the online course to be accessible, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any interruption due to causes beyond the reasonable control of, or not reasonably foreseeable by the Company.
Governing Law and Venue
- These Terms of Service are construed and governed by the laws of the United States of America.
- If any of the provisions, either in whole or in part, of the contract, is or becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not serve to invalidate the remaining provisions thereof.
What Information Does Better Version Collect?
Better Version allows you to input, upload, or store in the Better Version any text, images, and other data that you choose—we refer to that information as “Content”. We also collect and receive the following types of information:
- Basic subscriber information. To open your account and process payments, we collect and receive identifiers like your email address and, depending on how you purchase a subscription to a Paid Service, your billing address and other payment information.
- Usage data. We collect and log Internet or other electronic network information on how you and others access and use Better Version, for example, the act of creating a note or sharing a note. Usage data may be collected through cookies, and similar technologies.
- Location information. We collect the IP address you use to connect to the Better Version and — if you choose to share it — your location information from a mobile device.
- Device information. We collect information about the number and type of devices you use to connect to the Better Version, as well as information about the operating systems on those devices (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows). For example, when you install, modify, or use a Better Version application we may collect personal information in order for our services to function properly, such as your device’s unique hardware identifiers (IMEI, SIM number, or another identifier). When you install, modify, or use a Better Version application, you may see permission requests or alerts regarding the device capabilities the application could potentially use.
- We also may link your subscriber information with data we receive from our partners and other third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience. For example, if you create or log into a Better Version using your Google Apps credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google Apps profile settings.
How does Better Version Use My Information?
We have specific rules for how and when we use the information we collect and receive. We are committed to protecting the privacy of your information. We use the information we collect and receive to provide, maintain, and improve the Better Version Services; to provide troubleshooting and customer support; to protect the Evernote Service for all our users; to contact you; and to administer Evernote Teams accounts.
- Performing our Services. We use a number of technologies to help you get the most out of the Better Version Service. Our systems automatically analyze your data to power Better Version features and to continually improve the Better Version Service for you in a way that does not require anyone to look at your Content. This may include, for example:
- Make sure you find what you’re looking for when you search your account.
- Showing you information most relevant to how you are or could be using the Better Version Service at a specific time or location.
- Suggesting actions for you to take based on the information you’ve stored.
- Suggesting Better Version Service features or products to you that we think will help you get the most out of the Better Version Service.
- For Better Version Corporate users, recommending people for you to collaborate with.
- Maintaining our Services. To provide troubleshooting and customer support, our Customer Support team may need to access your information, such as your account email address and information about the Better Version application you are using, subject to the protections described below.
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity. As part of our efforts to protect your account and the functionality of the Better Version Service, our systems may analyze the emails you send to and from your Evernote account and the notes you share to detect spam, malware, or other potential security concerns.
How to request to modify or delete my information?
Yes, we value your preferences and you can request the modification or deletion of your information by contacting us with the information below.
How can you contact to Better Version?
No. 29, 94th street, Kandawlay,
Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township
Effective Date: 01/01/2020